A quick post and this lovely turmeric hummus recipe for you lot today. We are having more and more issues with our internet, and it’s proving difficult for me to have access to upload my recipes online. Boat life is good, and it’s good to be away from the World Wide Web for a wee bit. So I’m sat here on my lunch-break getting this uploaded for you. I hope your week is filled with sunshine and good food!
Find more hummus recipes here
Like this recipe, you can find more over on Pinterest!
- 2 tins chickpeas (keep 2 tablespoons to one side)
- 1 tablespoon turmeric powder
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- juice of 2 lemons
- 7 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ras el hanout (optional)
- Drain the chickpeas (see notes).
- Add everything to a food processor and blend for 1-3 mins. Add more oil if needed.
- I like to leave some whole chickpeas to the side to stir in after.