Wahey, summer is officially here (or is it?). While I adore the heat, it’s important to stay hydrated and energised, as the heat can really wipe you out, that’s why I have put together this list of 30 Gorgeous Green Smoothies you need to try. One smoothie a day for a month, let’s give it a go shall we?
Smoothies are a great all round drink. Have them for breakfast, a snack or a lighter evening meal if you’re too hot too cook. I like to load mine up with greens to get my 5 a day in, or oats for a slow energy release. The combinations are endless. You don’t need a high powered blender to make a simple smoothie (although I do love my Optimum G2.1 if I am making a big batch of the good stuff). I asked my blogging friends to put forward some of their green smoothie creations and let me know why they love them. Here’s my list of 30 Gorgeous Green Smoothies You Need To Try!
- Drink Your Greens Smoothie from me!
- Winter Detox Green Smoothie from Black White Livid: Katharina says ‘I love green smoothies in the morning to have a refreshing and energising start to the day’
- Creamy Tropical Green Bean Smoothie from Plant Based Recipe: Jen says ‘we love smoothies not only because they utilise the whole fruit or vegetable with all that healthy fibre, but they help reduce food waste in our kitchen. We can easily substitute or add an ingredient in the fridge that needs to be used up soon.’
- Kale Mango Smoothie from Savory Tooth: Julie loves that they ‘make my breakfasts so much easier. I prep a week’s worth of smoothies at a time and freeze them’.
- Dandelion Detox Green Smoothie from Tasting Page.
- Tropical Green Smoothie from Shockingly Delicious
- Delicious Kale Smoothie from Happy Kitchen Rocks
- Green Superfood Smoothie from Trinity’s Kitchen
- Tropical Green Smoothie from Veggie Inspired
- Ginger Spinach Green Smoothie from Phruitful Dish
- Peanut Butter Green Smoothie from Veggies Save The Day
- Apple Cinnamon Crunch Smoothie Bowl from Eat Spin Run Repeat
- Super Amazing Green Smoothie from Cheftographer: Angel loves smoothies because they are quick, portable, and an easy and delicious way to get lots of fruits and veggies into your body, and into your kids!
- Green Mango and Spinach Smoothie from Tinned Tomatoes
- Pear and Kale Smoothie from me!
- Mega Green Julius Smoothie from Kellie’s Food to Glow
- Coconut Lime Detox Smoothie from The Petite Cook
- Spinach Loquat Smoothie from Little Sunny Kitchen
- Blood Orange Green Smoothie from Minimalist Baker
- Green Mango Smoothie from Happy Hearted Kitchen: Jodi says ‘smoothies are a quick and easy way to add vegetables to your morning meal, and even though green smoothies may seem scary at first, you’ll see that they still taste like breakfast and not so much like a blended lunch.’
- Sweet Pea Mango Smoothie Bowl from Will Frolic for Food
- Wild Ginger Green Smoothie from The First Mess
- A Green Smoothie for the Green-phobe from Kellie’s Food to Glow
- Super Green Smoothie from Harriet Emily
- Ginger Green Smoothie from Salwa Petersen
- Green Smoothie from Green Gourmet Giraffe
- Green Goddess Smoothie from Tin and Thyme
- Peach Matcha Smoothie from Recipes from a Pantry
- Green Smoothie Bowl from The Green Life
- Pear, Kale and Avocado Smoothie from Anna Jones
Who’s ready to try all of these fantastic smoothies?
The fab people at Froothie are offering you lovely readers FREE DELIVERY too (for a limited time)! Just use this code 3414 FREE AMBASSADOR DELIVERY in the comments box when making your purchase, the delivery charge will then be refunded.
Disclaimer: Expect to see lots more Froothie Optimum G2.1 posts as I am now an Ambassador for Froothie. Any links to their site in this post or future posts are affiliate links. If you purchase through these links I will earn a small commission, it won’t cost you any extra though. I was not paid to write this post and all opinions are my own. Thank you for continuing to support Rough Measures!
Pin for later: